You can apply for a visa at the Nigerian embassy in your country of residence, or a visa on arrival.
Please use the visa letter of support templates in the links below, fill and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Visa letter: name of person'
For visa on arrival, please see the steps below:
- Fill the attached letter of support titled 'visa on arrival'
- Make a flight reservation
- Attach your passport data page
- Send 1, 2 and 3 in one email to email@example.com
The NCDC would apply for an approval from the Nigerian Immigration, on your behalf. Once you receive this:
- Print and bring your letter of approval with you
- Please visit https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/visaguidelines to determine your visa cost
- Do not pay the Visa on Arrival fee online. Payment will be collected in Nigeria upon arrival
- Only credit cards will be accepted, no cash will be accepted (Visa and MasterCard only)
If you have any further questions, please write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving you in January 2019!